- 2 cups very strong coffee, hot
- 1 – 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate covered espresso beans, divided
- Place 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk in a bowl or measuring pitcher. Pour the hot coffee over the top and stir until blended. Allow the coffee to cool for a few minutes.
- Place 1 teaspoon of crushed espresso beans into each popsicle mold, then carefully pour the coffee mixture into the molds, until about 2/3 full. Place in the freezer and freeze until slushy, about 1- 2 hours.
- Mix the heavy cream with 3 Tb. sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Pull the Popsicle out of the freezer.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of cream over the top of each pop and top with another teaspoon of espresso beans, add a popsicle stick to the middle.
- Return to the freezer and freeze until hard.
- To remove from the molds: Fill the sink with warm water and dip the bottoms of the molds in the warm water for 30seconds or so. If the popsicles do not come out re-dip them.Be careful not to let them in the warm water to long or they will melt.
- Eat immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and place in freezer bags and return to the freezer.
Prep time does not include overnight freezing.
Keywords: coffee, sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream chocolate covered espresso beans, popsicle