- Coconut Oil cooking Spray
- 6 small corn tortilla(s)
- 1–7 ounce package chorizo
- 1- 15 ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup roasted salsa verde
- 1/4 cup cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 cup Mexican cheese, shredded
- Pico di Gallo, sour cream, cilantro and diced avocado for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray tortillas light with coconut spray. and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, until crisp.
- Meanwhile in a small skillet over medium-high heat,cook chorizo until cooked completely. Remove from heat an set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash beans and salsa until well-blended and most of the beans are mashed; stir in 1/4 cup cilantro.
- To assemble tostadas, divide bean mixture evenly over each tortillas. Top bean mixture with chorizo dividing equally among tortillas. Sprinkle cheese over each tortilla. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts and topping is hot, about 3 minutes. You can broil to brown cheese even more, if desired.
- Garnish with pico di gallo, sour cream, avocado, and cilantro if desired.