- 6 small new red potatoes, halved
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 leeks, halved lengthwise and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces, throughly rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup frozen (or fresh ) peas,
- 2 tablespoons low fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Place the potatoes on the bottom of crockpot. In a skillet over medium high heat in 1 teaspoon coconut oil, sauté chicken breast just to brown.
- Transfer the browned chicken, leeks, wine, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook, covered, until the chicken and potatoes are tender, on high for 3 to 4 hours, or on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Transfer the chicken and all but 4 of the potatoes to plates. Using a fork, smash the remaining potatoes into the cooking liquid to thicken.
- Add the peas and sour cream and cook just until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon over the chicken and sprinkle with the tarragon.
Keywords: chicken, potatoes, tarragon, peas, main dish, crock pot, slow cooker