- 1 8-ounce bag kettle-cooked potato chips
- 1 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange kettle cooked chips in a single layer on a baking sheet. In a small bowl combine the two cheeses.
- Sprinkle half of cheese mixture over chips.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 4 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the chips are browning around the edges.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Top with pepper. Let cool, then transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!