- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 2½ teaspoons salt
- 2½ teaspoons oregano
- 2½ teaspoons cumin
- 1½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large chicken breast (about ¾ pound), thinly sliced
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 425˚F/ 220˚C.
- Layer tortillas in a 10-inch springform pan; line the edges of the pan to create about 3 layers of tortilla.
- Mix salt, oregano, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, and paprika to create a blend.
- Pour half of the spice blend over crushed tomatoes and mix.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan.
- Season chicken and vegetables with remaining spice blend.
- Cook the peppers and onion in sauté pan for five minutes. Reserve.
- Using the same pan, sear chicken for 2 to 3 minutes. Reserve.
- Layer half of the tomato sauce mixture and Mexican cheese blend over the tortilla.
- Top with chicken and an additional tortilla.
- Layer the remaining sauce and cheese and top with the cooked peppers and onions.
- Cook pizza in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream, scallions, and fresh chopped cilantro.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!