- 2 slices of bacon, diced
- 12 ounces brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1 cup thinly sliced baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen edamame, thawed
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup toasted sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat a small skillet to medium high heat. Add the diced bacon to the pan and sauté for 4-6 minutes until the bacon gets nice and crispy.
- Remove the bacon to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- For the dressing: in a small jar with a screw lid place all ingredients screw on the lid tightly and shake until well blended. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add shredded brussels sprouts, spinach, edamame, cranberries, almonds, and bacon. Reserve a small amount of bacon and almonds for garnish if desired.
- Pour dressing over brussels sprouts mixture, toss and serve.