- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 /12 cups raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Extra berries, almonds, and powdered sugar for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º and spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, oil, butter, egg, vanilla and almond extract until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fold in blueberries and almonds.
- Spread mixture to prepared baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes. Serve warm, topped with extra berries, almonds, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.