- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup corn ( I used fresh cut from an ear of corn, but you can use frozen, thawed also)
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chipotle chile powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450* Mix all ingredients. Shape into balls using an ice cream scoop ensures uniform size.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes depending on the size of your meatballs.