- 1 whole head of roasted garlic
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1/2 cup jarred Carbonara sauce
- 1– 8 ounce chicken breast cubed
- 1 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups spinach,chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian five cheese
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Begin by roasting garlic.
- Cut a thin slice from the top(root end) of a head of garlic. Place garlic on a baking sheet lined with a piece of tin foil large enough to wrap the garlic in. Drizzle garlic with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Wrap garlic in the foil and place in 425* oven for 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium high heat,season chicken with Italian seasoning. Cook cubed chicken until no longer pink inside. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Carefully squeeze the garlic cloves out of the skin and set aside.
- Slice French bread in half horizontally. Place bread on a lined baking sheet or a pizza stone with the cut side up.
- Spread 1/4 cup sauce on each piece of bread. Divide spinach, chicken,roasted garlic,and cheese between the two pieces of bread.
- Bake in preheated 425* oven for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and ingredients are heated through.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve.