- 1 pound of fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 ounces of goat cheese
- 1/4 cup walnut, toasted
- For Dressing:
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Steam or boil them for about 5 minutes until they are tender crisp. Drain and place in ice water to stop the cooking process. Drain beans from ice bath and set aside.
- Mix all dressing ingredients and whisk until totally blended.
- Place green beans in a serving bowl, crumble on goat cheese, and sprinkle with walnut. Dress before serving.
Keywords: green beans, goat cheese, walnuts, tarragon, side dish