- 8 ounces chicken breast tenderloins, halved crosswise
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil
- 8 ounces fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 8 ounces fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 each medium yellow and red pepper cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 Recipe Ginger Garlic Dressing
- 1. Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper. In a large skillet cook chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink, turning to brown evenly. Remove chicken from skillet. Place chicken on a plate and cover, chill at least 1 hour. You may also leave in refrigerator for up to two days.
- 2. In microwave cook asparagus and pea pods, covered, in a microwave safe dish for 1 to 2minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; place in an ice bath to cool. Drain well. Serve immediately or place in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days.
- 3. To serve, in a very large bowl toss together chilled chicken, asparagus, pea pods, watercress, sweet pepper, and tomatoes. Add Ginger Garlic Dressing; toss well.
Keywords: asparagus. grilled chicken, snap peas, mixed greens, sweet peppers, tomatoes, garlic ginger dressing, salad