- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- In a medium bowl, use a mixer to beat together eggs, milk, and vanilla until foamy.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and sugar. Mix dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients until incorporated. Allow to rest about 15 minutes.
- Place a large skillet or griddle over medium low heat, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Place1/4 cup of the batter at a time onto prepared skillet. Once golden on bottom and bubbles begin to form on top, flip cakes to other side. Continue to cook until golden. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve immediately with Orange Apricot Almond Syrup or syrup of your choice.
Keywords: pancakes, almond, apricot, breakfast, brunch