- 1 pound package chicken tenders, cut into chunks
- 1–16 ounce jar salsa verde
- 4 cups chicken stock or bone broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1–15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups fresh/frozen corn
- • limes, sour cream, cilantro, green onion, avocado, tortilla strips
- In pressure cooking pot, add chicken, salsa verde, chicken stock, onion, bell pepper, cumin, chili powder, salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, and tomato paste. Stir together.
- Following your pressure cooker instructions set to high pressure for 10 minutes.
- After cooking for 10 minutes allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes and then use a quick release the remaining pressure.
- Add black beans and corn. Stir until corn is heated through, turning on simmer feature if necessary
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with your favorite toppings.
Keywords: instant pot, chicken, salsa verde, chicken stock, black beans, corn, soup