- 1 pound lean ground beef
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
- 4 slices, bacon cooked crisp
- 4 buns, of your choice, toasted
- 1/2 cup cole slaw mix ( prepackaged mix )
- 1/2 granny smith apple, cut into matchstick pieces
- 1 green onion , sliced thin
- 1/4 cup miracle whip or mayo
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grainy garlic brown mustard
- Shape burger into patties. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on flat griddle, grill pan, skillet, or grill to your desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, mix cole slaw mix, apple, and green onion in a medium bowl. For the dressing mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl, pour over slaw mixture and toss to combine.
- To assemble, place on piece of cheese on the bottom of the bun, top with burger, another piece of cheese, the bacon, and pile high with apple slaw, top with bun top.Eat! Enjoy!
Keywords: apples, bacon, burger, cole slaw