- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 box lemon instant pudding
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1c. water
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients well. Place in a 13X9 inch pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, and dusted with flour.
- Bake at 350* for 30 to 40 min.
- Make a glaze from 1 pound powdered sugar and 1/2 cup lemon juice
- As soon as taken from oven poke top of cake with a fork. Pour glaze over hot cake. Refrigerate overnight. Slice and serve. Top with whipped cream if desired.