- 1 pound mozzarella cheese,cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup, sun dried tomatoes in oil drained,diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1–1/4 cups olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place all ingredients except oil in a large bowl and toss to bled ingredients.
- Place tossed cheese mixture into a large mason jar. Pour olive oil over cheese in jar; seal and turn upside down. Refrigerate overnight, turning several times. Serve with bread or crackers.