- 6 fingerling or baby red potatoes
- 2 cups green beans, cut in half
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 can 15 1/2-ounce kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 15 1/2-ounce cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 pound gemelli, cooked al dente and cooled
- 1small jar sun dried tomato pesto
- Parmesan cheese for serving
- Chopped Parsley for garnish
- Slice fingerling potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are just tender, about 8-10 minutes. Rinse under cold water to cool. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add 1 teaspoon salt. add green beans and blanch the vegetables just until they’re bright green, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain and rinse them with cold water, and set aside.
- Toss all ingredients until the pesto coats the veggies, pasta, and beans. Top with parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley if desired.
Keywords: potatoes, green beans, carrots, zucchini, kidney beans, cannellini beans, cherry tomatoes, pasta, pesto, salad