- 1/2 recipe Auntie Annies Copycat Pretzel dough
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups pepper jack, divided
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4– 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and Pepper
- Salsa and nacho cheese sauce for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare pretzel dough. Roll and cut into small cubes – about 1-1 1/2 inch squares.
- Spray 6 small bundt pans with non-stick cooking spray. I used the small bundt pans, but you can also use a regular bundt pan.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl.
- Combine 2 cups cheese, green onions, garlic, cumin, and salt/pepper in a large bowl. Add the melted butter and mix together. Toss the cut dough into the butter cheese mixture making sure it all gets coated with butter mixture. Place the cubes into the bundt pans until they are about 3/4 of the way full. Top with remaining cheese.
- Place bundt pans into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until the bread and cheese is golden brown. Serve with warmed salsa or nacho cheese sauce….or both.
If making in a full size bundt pan you will need to adjust your baking time.