- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup miracle whip
- 2 anchovies, minced
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 4 slices white cheddar
- 4 buns, bottoms for burger, dice tops and toast for croutons (I used brioche buns)
- 4 eggs, over easy
- salt in pepper to taste
- Bottled Caesar Dressing (your favorite)
- Parmesan cheese for serving
- Preheat oven to 400* dice the tops of the buns and place on a small baking pan. Spray with cooking spray and bake in preheated oven until golden brown and crispy. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, Parmesan, mayo, anchovies and salt and pepper. Form four patties. Preheat a skillet to medium-high heat. Melt the butter and cook the chicken patties for five minutes then, turn, and cook additional three minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Place cheese slices on top of burger during the last minute of cooking. Remove burgers from skillet and place on a plate to rest for a few minutes before serving.
- In a large bowl, toss romaine with Caesar Dressing using just enough dressing to lightly coat the romaine.
- Take a bottom bun (toasted if you like) and place on a plate. Layer the chicken patty fried egg, and topped with Caesar salad. Sprinkle with reserved croutons and additional dressing and parmesan cheese if desired. Serve immediately.