- 1 10 ounce package Powerblend Salad Mix
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced sugar dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup almonds ( whole, slivered or sliced )
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated onion
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon poppyseed
- In a large bowl combine all of the salad ingredients, toss to combine.
- Place all dressing ingredients except poppyseed in a blender or a jar with a tight fitting lid, blend or shake until emulsified. Add poppyseed and mix until combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- When you are ready to serve give the dressing a shake, top the salad, and serve.