- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup marsala cooking wine
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- Fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Cooked egg noodles
- Spray chicken with non stick spray ( I use coconut oil spray)and season with salt and pepper.
- Using the sear function on your pressure cooker, sear chicken breast.
- Top chicken with garlic, mushrooms, and marsala wine. Set pressure cooker to high pressure for 7 minutes. Once time is up release pressure.
- Transfer chicken pieces to a plate.
- Return pressure cooker to sear feature. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Whisk together chicken stock and cornstarch until dissolved, then pour into boiling mixture and stir until thickened.
- Add chicken back and cook another couple of minutes. Adjust seasoning.
- Place egg noodles in serving dish top with a chicken breast, sliced on the diagonal, and ladle on the sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
This can also be made in a crockpot. Ajust cooking times.
Keywords: chicken, mushrooms, marsala, chicken stock, egg noodles, instant pot, quick, easy