- 1/2 recipe Auntie Annes Pretzels
- 1/2 pound deli ham , thinly sliced
- 16 slices Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip ( mayo if you must)
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp White Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the pretzel dough into about a 12×18-inch rectangle. Layer with ham slices, top with cheese slices and sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Starting on the longer side of the rectangle, roll up tightly. Place seam is face down. Cut into 12 equal slices.
- Place on lined cookie sheet. Whisk egg and water to make an egg wash. Brush wheels with egg wash.
- I used toothpick to ensure the wheels would not unroll during baking. Be sure to remove picks before serving.
- Place wheels in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While wheels are baking make Honey Mustard Sauce by whisking dijon mustard, honey, Miracle Whip, paprika, and white balsamic vinegar until well blended. Set aside.
- Remove wheels from oven and allow to cool slightly, and don’t forget to remove the toothpick if using.
- Serve Pretzel Ham & Cheese Wheels with Honey Mustard Sauce.