Quick & Easy, slightly spicy BBQ Chicken Pizza.
- 1–10oz. Boboli Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce – Sweet & Spicy
- 2 cups precooked-grilled chicken breast
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Italian Blend Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Place pizza crust on pizza stone or cookie sheet
- Spread BBQ sauce over crust. Top with chicken, onions, pepperoncini peppers, and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-15 minutes or until curst edges start to brown and cheese is melted.
You can use what ever BBQ sauce suits you and use as many onions and peppericinos as you like.
Keywords: bbq sauce, chicken, pre-made pizza crust, red onion, pepperoncini peppers, cheese