So it’s Date Night recipe time. Not every date night has to be some fancy smancy take all day to prepare ordeal. Sometimes you just want a quick and easy idea so you can watch that movie, or listen to music, or whatever you do on your date night……wink wink….
And pizza well what can you say about pizza. I truly believe my husband could eat pizza everyday and quite frankly although I don’t want it everyday I can eat it a alot!! And there are a lot of different pizzas these days. Almost anything can be put on a pizza crust…..somethings shouldn’t be but, I guess there is no accounting for taste sometime. On the other hand some things just beg to be put on a pizza crust and I think Quick Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza is one of them.Print
Quick & Easy, slightly spicy BBQ Chicken Pizza.
- 1–10oz. Boboli Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce – Sweet & Spicy
- 2 cups precooked-grilled chicken breast
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Italian Blend Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Place pizza crust on pizza stone or cookie sheet
- Spread BBQ sauce over crust. Top with chicken, onions, pepperoncini peppers, and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-15 minutes or until curst edges start to brown and cheese is melted.
You can use what ever BBQ sauce suits you and use as many onions and peppericinos as you like.
Keywords: bbq sauce, chicken, pre-made pizza crust, red onion, pepperoncini peppers, cheese
Now we live in a town that one particular pizza place is well, the best pizza ever……our friends at Angelos serve up a truly amazing pie so if you ever happen to be in Rock Falls, Illinois you really should check them out…….those of you who live there already know what I’m talking about…… its iconic.