Birthday celebrations are always special, but a Golden Birthday needs something extra special. Toffee Crunch Caramel Chocolate Cupcakes were the perfect birthday celebration dessert for my nephew Brad’s Golden Birthday. Hard to believe he is 23 already……damn I’m old.
We planned a surprise get together with a group of Brad’s friends….thank you Quincy and gang for keeping the secret. A local restaurant was our secret location. Brad thought it was just a family thing, his Dad and girlfriend, and Tim and I. Brad was surprised and slightly relieved to have a his group of friends join in! Continue reading “Toffee Crunch Caramel Chocolate Cupcakes”
Raspberry Italian Meringue Pie
Raspberries <3 <3<3 I know strawberries are in season (or close) and they are really good, but for my money …..ya gotta love some raspberries!!
Over the past few years blogging, I have made quite a few recipes that showcase these little red beauties.
Raspberry Kiwi Fruit Cookie, a huge cookie thats ready to take to a picnic or BBQ…..looks like a slice of watermelon.
For when the weather gets hot and steamy…….that’s right summer is on it’s way….. Raspberry Yogurt Popsicles are a cool refreshing and healthy way to beat the heat.
Continue reading “Raspberry Italian Meringue Pie”
Mashed Cauliflower Stuffed Portabella Caps
Reformulating recipes to fit my new Weight Watcher lifestyle has been a unique challenge. Trying to use old recipes and make them point friendly means thinking outside the box.
I am almost one month on Weight Watchers and am feeling several things……
- Happy that I have stuck to it….I’m not much on will power where food is concerned.
- Glad to say I have lost 8 pounds.
- Unhappy to say I have only lost 8 pounds….just wish it was coming off faster
- Empowered that I can make choices…they are my points to use as I wish.
- Grateful that such a program exists and helps you with the hard stuff, like how many points are in what foods. The app for the program is stupendous.
Continue reading “Mashed Cauliflower Stuffed Portabella Caps”