Mashed Cauliflower Stuffed Portabella Caps
Reformulating recipes to fit my new Weight Watcher lifestyle has been a unique challenge. Trying to use old recipes and make them point friendly means thinking outside the box.
I am almost one month on Weight Watchers and am feeling several things……
- Happy that I have stuck to it….I’m not much on will power where food is concerned.
- Glad to say I have lost 8 pounds.
- Unhappy to say I have only lost 8 pounds….just wish it was coming off faster
- Empowered that I can make choices…they are my points to use as I wish.
- Grateful that such a program exists and helps you with the hard stuff, like how many points are in what foods. The app for the program is stupendous.
Continue reading “Mashed Cauliflower Stuffed Portabella Caps”
Here at What the Forks for Dinner? we are all about pizza! Beer Cheese Brat Pretzel Pizza is our latest labor of love of pizza!
It’s football season*…Sundays in front of the TV and food! Brats, dips, pretzels…….. how convenient….we made a pizza with all those things.
*Side note: I originally wrote this post during football season, and was sure I posted it…..oops……I did not…..blogger brain? Anyway the recipe was tooo delicious to not share!!
I will be the first to admit, that this is a bit labor intensive, but the end result is totally worth it. It has quite a few elements. All of them can be made ahead, so on game day you can just assemble and bake. Continue reading “Beer Cheese Brat Pretzel Pizza”
When you see something that you think looks delicious and you just have to make it……. Deep Dish Fajita Pizza was it!
Writing a food blog you get “ideas” sent to you all the time, or in my case I get tagged in a lot of the videos that surface on Facebook.
For some reason out of all the hundreds of videos I’ve seen, this one made my taste buds stand on high alert! Continue reading “Deep Dish Fajita Pizza”