- 6 red velvet Oreo cookies
- 1 sheet puff pastry thawed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Mini Chocolate chips for garnish if desired.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Separate cookies. Scrape crème filling onto a small plate; reserve for later use. Finely crush cookies.
- Unroll puff pastry dough onto cutting board; brush with butter. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs; roll up. Cut into 8 rolls.
- Place 2 inches apart, on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Place reserved filling on top each pinwheel.Return to move for just a minute to soften. Spread cream filling for frosting. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips if desired.
- Serve warm.
Keywords: oreo cookie, puff pastry, red velvet, dessert, bake