- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups whole red grapes
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 400* degrees.
- Place all the ingredients into a large ziplock bag and toss to coat brussels sprouts and grapes with oil.
- Pour the contents of the ziplock bag onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Turning some of the brussels sprout cut side down.
- Roast brussels sprout mixture until sprouts are tender crisp and glazed, stirring once or twice during the roasting.