- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1cup jarred Alfredo Sauce ( I used Newman’s Roasted Garlic Alfredo)
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon (5 ounces)
- 4 sea scallops (5 ounces), sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup shredded brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Blend cheese
- Italian Flat Leaf Parsley for garnish
- Place pizza crust on a cookie sheet or pizza stone. Brush crust 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Spread Alfredo sauce on top, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge.
- In a nonstick medium skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat,until golden and crisp, 7 to 8 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Sauté brussels sprouts until just starting to wilt.
- Spread sautéed brussels sprouts over Alfredo sauce. Arrange scallops on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 8 minutes, until scallops are opaque, and sauce is bubbly and cheese is browned. Sprinkle with bacon and parsley. Allow to set for a couple of minutes, slice and serve.