Smoked Bacon with cheese, spinach and green onions. A breakfast treat.
- 4 slices Applewood Smoked Bacon, cooked
- 1 can – 12 ounces – Grands Crescent Rolls
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese ( your choice) I used a cheddar blend in this recipe
- 1/8 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cups chopped baby spinach
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Spray a 9x9x2 inch baking dish with non stick spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk egg and milk.
- Separate the crescent rolls. Lay the dough on a cutting board. Spread each triangle with a very thin layer of dijon mustard. Sprinkle with a teaspoon of the cheese. Place 2 tablespoons of the spinach on the wide end of the crescent dough. Roll from wide end to form the crescent. Dip each rolled crescent in the egg/milk mixture and place in prepared baking dish. Mix the bacon, remaining cheese, and green onions into the remaining egg mixture. Distribute evenly over crescents in the baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Keywords: bacon, cream cheese, biscuit dough, cheese, breakfast