- 15 ounces of jar of roasted red peppers, drained and blotted dry
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons parsley,chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 2 cloves mashed garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in food processor.
- Pulse until incorporated, stopping occasionally to scrape down the bowl.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Sauce will keep for a week in the refrigerator.
Keywords: red peppers, capers, garlic, sauce, topping, no cook