- 1–32 oz carton chicken stock
- 1 3/4 pounds bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 4 ounces dried wide egg noodles
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, cut diagonally in half
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Bring stock to a simmer in a medium pot over high heat. Add chicken, cover, reduce heat to simmer and poach chicken until cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from poaching liquid and set aside to cool slightly.
- Increase heat to medium and add green onions and carrots, simmer until green onions are just tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Add egg noodles and simmer until just tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove chicken from bones and tear into large chunks.
- Stir chicken, cream, sugar snap peas, parsley, salt, and pepper into soup. Remove form heat and cover for 2-3 minutes until the sugar snap peas are bright green. Stir in dill. Serve.