- 1 pound Campanelle or shell pasta, cooked according to package directions, rinsed under cold water , and drained.
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups cucumber chunks
- 1/2 each, large red, orange, and yellow peppers, cut into chunks
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups, Kraft Three Cheese Crumbles
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- In a medium bowl mix all dressing ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix all salad ingredients except cheese. Pour dressing over and mix well. Add cheese crumbles and mix until incorporated.
- If desired garnish with chopped parsley.
Keywords: pasta, bell peppers, cucumber, carrots, green onions, cheese, salad, spring, pasta salad