- 3/4 pound to 1 pound of green beans, snipped
- 1/3 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
- Blanch beans in boiling water to which you added 2 teaspoons of salt. Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the green beans are just tender.
- Place cooked beans into a bowl of ice water to quick cool them. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix the orange marmalade, soy sauce, and Sriracha
- You can adjust the spice to your taste.
- Add the orange sauce to the cooked green beans and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.