- 1 recipe Auntie Annes Copy Cat Pretzel
- 1– 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 – 8 ounce container of cool whip
- 1 large container fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- Make 1 recipe of Auntie Annes Pretzel dough. Replacing milk with vanilla almond milk.
- Divide dough in half. Use one half for pizza crust and make the remaining half into pretzels or freeze to use later.
- Roll the dough in to a large circle about 12 inches. Roll the edge to form ridge around the pizza. Poke holes all over the inside of the dough.
- Bake at 450* until golden brown. Remove from the oven and brush with butter and sprinkle with kosher salt. Allow to cool completely.
- While crust is cooling prepare filling. Whip cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer or using a hand mixer. Mixing the cream cheese alone helps eliminate lumps. Add sugar and mix until smooth and creamy. Gently by hand fold in cool whip.
- Spread filling evenly on cooled crust.
- Place strawberries in a decorative pattern on top of filling. I placed fanned strawberries around the outside edge and used chopped on the inside. Be creative.
- Heat strawberry jam in microwave for about 30 second just to melt enough to drizzle.
- drizzle jam over strawberries.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to cool for several hours.
- Slice and serve.