Tasty salmon sliders
- 1 pound of fresh salmon, minced
- 4 green onions, green part only, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 package Kings Hawaiian Honey Wheat Rolls- 12 ct.
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- Pickled Cucumbers
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 miniature cucumber slide thin
- Place salmon, and the next 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix gently. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Shape salmon mixture into 12 patties. I use a small ice cream scoop for consistency
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Place salmon patties in skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side until cooked completely .
- Lightly grill or toast bun. To serve garnish with pickled cucumber slices and sweet chili sauce.
- Pickled Cucumbers:
- Combine water, cider vinegar, sugar, garlic and fresh ginger in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and pour mixture over sliced cucumbers in a small bowl. Let set for 30 minutes. Drain and serve with salmon sliders.
These can also be made into regular size salmon burgers.