Super Bowl Sliders – Bronco Burger – Seattle Salmon
So who is your favorite team? Will you be rooting for the Denver Broncos or the Seattle SeaHawks? Well, whichever team you choose, we have just the slider for you! For Denver fans it’s a Bronco Burger Slider…………hearty beef with, chiles, steak sauce, and chipotle cheese. For Seattle fan, how about a Seattle Salmon Slider, salmon, with ginger, garlic, topped with pickled cucumber slices and sweet chili sauce. Either way a slider is the perfect game day food. You can pick them up in one hand so you can root for your team with the other…….or have it free for your favorite beverage. So make both for your Super Bowl party and have see which team wins the Super Bowl of Sliders……….Print
Hearty Burger for any occasion….
- 1 tablespoon canned green chilies
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon A1 Sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup crushed corn chips
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 3 slices Chipotle White Cheddar Cheese (or pepperjack) cut into quarters to make 12 pieces
- 1 package – 12ct. Kings Hawaiian Honey Wheat Rolls
- In a large bowl combine the first nine ingredients and mix well. Shape into 12 small patties. I used a small ice cream scoop to portion the burgers out, then formed them into patties.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crispy. Remove and set aside.Drain all the bacon grease reserving just about a teaspoon in the pan. Cook the burger in the same pan until cooked through or desired doneness. Top each burger with 1 piece of cheese. Cover with a pan lid to melt the cheese. Place burgers on buns. Garnish with bacon and lettuce and serve with additional A1 Sauce.
These can also be made into regular size burgers.
Tasty salmon sliders
- 1 pound of fresh salmon, minced
- 4 green onions, green part only, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 package Kings Hawaiian Honey Wheat Rolls- 12 ct.
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- Pickled Cucumbers
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 miniature cucumber slide thin
- Place salmon, and the next 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix gently. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Shape salmon mixture into 12 patties. I use a small ice cream scoop for consistency
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Place salmon patties in skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side until cooked completely .
- Lightly grill or toast bun. To serve garnish with pickled cucumber slices and sweet chili sauce.
- Pickled Cucumbers:
- Combine water, cider vinegar, sugar, garlic and fresh ginger in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and pour mixture over sliced cucumbers in a small bowl. Let set for 30 minutes. Drain and serve with salmon sliders.
These can also be made into regular size salmon burgers.