- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1–3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits
- In a large bowl, cream butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Sift flour, cornstarch and salt onto a large bowl; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in butterscotch chips and toffee bits. Place between 2 sheets of parchment paper, pressing flat and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut with a floured 2-in. round cookie cutter. Place 1 inch apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.