Weight Watchers friendly version o f a classic.
1 recipe Two Ingredient Dough
4 oz greek cream cheese, softened
½ cup greek yogurt
1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
1 tablespoon red onion, minced
salt and pepper to taste
2 c chopped assorted veggies (broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, green onion, cucumber)
Two Ingredient Dough
- 1 cup of non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill, chives, and red onion.
- Prepare 2 Ingredient Dough (recipe below)
- Roll prepared dough into a 13 X 9 inch rectangle and transfer to a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Spread chilled cream cheese mixture onto cooled crust.
- Sprinkle fresh chopped veggies over the cream cheese mixture.
- Garnish with extra dill.
- Cut into 48 pieces and serve (two pieces per serving).
- Refrigerated for up to an hour before serving.
- All Ingredients can be prepared ahead and assembled right before serving.
Two Ingredient Dough Instructions
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift flour into a large bowl.
- Blend in yogurt until ingredients have formed a dough. *if your dough still feels a little sticky, sprinkle flour onto dough until it feels solid and easy to separate.
- Kneed dough for 2 to 4 minutes.
- On a cutting board sprinkled with flour divide your dough into bagels, donuts, pretzels, turnovers, or calzones, whatever application you are making.
- Place items on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Brush on the egg wash.(1 egg whisked with 1 tablespoon of water)
- Add seasoning of choice if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes.
- See notes for more details.
The entire dough recipe is 11 smart points. Divide accordingly.15