Whats not to love about steak? Absolutely nothing! Herb Roasted Sirloin Tips are tender, juicy, and herb infused bites of heaven.
Ok, confession time….as a blogger you try to be versatile and have the ability to cook a wide variety of dishes. There are a few things that no matter how hard I try I cannot master.
Fried chicken, Hollandaise sauce, and cooking a good steak, are my unmastered skills. Fried chicken is either raw, or the skin falls off. Hollandaise sauce breaks, and steak is either the mooing side of rare or tough as shoe leather.
Herb Roasted Sirloin Tips made me a master in the steak world!! Super duper easy, and perfect every time. Bonus…using the oven leaves the stove mess free.
Fresh parsley, rosemary, and thyme are mixed with a touch of oil (I used avocado, but any neutral oil will work), balsamic vinegar, and garlic makes a a delicious marinade for Angus sirloin tips.
Roasting the sirloin tips at a high temperature browns them quickly so they look and taste delicious. Lining the baking sheet makes clean up a breeze.
Once roasted allow the sirloin tips to rest for 5 to ten minutes…this allows the juices to redistribute, so when you cut into the meat all that juicy, herb goodness stays in the meat and doesn’t end up on your plate.
Serve Roasted Sirloin Tips with your favorite steak sides… a nice green salad, veggies, or in our case, yummy mashed potatoes.Print
Herb Roasted Sirloin Tips
- Yield: 4
- 1 1/2 pounds Angus sirloin steak, trimmed and cut into bite size chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons each fresh rosemary and thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic. minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven ot 400* degrees
- Place sirloin chunks and remaining ingredients in a large ziploc bag. Toss the bag to coat the sirloin chunks with the marinade ingredients. Marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper of tin foil. Place a baking rack on the lined baking and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place sirloin chunks on sprayed rack and roast in preheated 400* degree oven for 30 minutes., 15-20 minutes for medium rare.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite steak sides.