Oreo Stuffed Crescents
I’m not sure I have ever mentioned this before, but I LOVE Pinterest!!!! I can get lost for hours, and hours!!! Those of you who love Pinterest, you know exactly what I mean!
Now, we all see these fabulous recipes, neat craft ideas, and all that Pinterest has to offer,but how much of it really works the way we see it………well these Oreo Stuffed Crescents did!!!!
Now, I only have two complaints about Pinterest……1. I am never sure if I find a recipe and use it or parts of it, that I am giving credit to the right person for the idea/recipe and 2. I hate when you click on a recipe, and it goes to just a picture or something spammy!
I saw these Oreo Stuffed Crescents on Pinterest the other day and knew I had to try it. I picked it up from the food blog Oh Bite It ! I did put my own spin on it…….as much as you can with such a simple, but tasty idea.
The Oreo Stuffed Crescents took just minutes to prepare, minutes to bake, and were soooooo good!
The next time you are looking for a quick to fix sweet treat, try our Oreo Stuffed Crescents…….ad some vanilla ice cream…..hmmm, heaven!!!
They were husband and brother in law approved!!!!Print
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place 1 cookie on wide end of each crescent. Fold dough up and over cookie and swirl around to completely cover the cookie, making sure all the seams are pinched and sealed. Place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Using a pastry brush, brush each crescent with the heavy cream and sprinkle tops with chocolate chips.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until puffy and light golden brown.
Keywords: oreo cookie, crescent dinner roll, bake, easy