When you make something that is so mouthwateringly good….you just can’t wait to share it…….Spinach Watermelon Salad.
This salad is brimming with sweet watermelon, bacon, red onion and feta. Topped with a slightly spicy dressing made from Asian sweet chili sauce, lime juice, and a touch of oil.
Quick, easy, and loaded with flavor……a perfect summer lunch.
Tim says it’s “Forking” good!!!Print
- 1 tablespoon sweet Asian chili sauce
- 1/2 juice of a fresh lime
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- In a small bowl whisk together chili sauce, lime juice, and oil, set aside.
- On a salad place layer spinach, watermelon, bacon, red onion, and feta.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and enjoy!