It’s Cherry Season!!! “Bing” it on……..Sweet Savory Cherry Chutney is the perfect condiment for pork, chicken, or fish.
What in the world is mojo sauce? The best marinade for a Mojo Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich!
First, just let me say that this marinade was delicious, super easy to make, and it can do double duty. You can use it as a marinade like I did. Or it can be a condiment to dip or drizzle….I will try that next time.
I get a lot of recipe ideas and trends sent to me from my job as a Food Service Director. One trend that caught my eye was Cuban food, specifically Mojo Sauce. So, as I had never hear of Mojo sauce before I set out to find out what the hubbub was about. Pinterest to the rescue. Continue reading “Mojo Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich”
When you make something that is so mouthwateringly good….you just can’t wait to share it…….Spinach Watermelon Salad.
This salad is brimming with sweet watermelon, bacon, red onion and feta. Topped with a slightly spicy dressing made from Asian sweet chili sauce, lime juice, and a touch of oil.
Quick, easy, and loaded with flavor……a perfect summer lunch.
Tim says it’s “Forking” good!!!Print
- 1 tablespoon sweet Asian chili sauce
- 1/2 juice of a fresh lime
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- In a small bowl whisk together chili sauce, lime juice, and oil, set aside.
- On a salad place layer spinach, watermelon, bacon, red onion, and feta.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and enjoy!