Quesadilla Huevos Rancheros
It’s time for Sunday breakfast again………what oh what, to fix??????
You know, I have great idea, which I am happy to share……….How about Quesadilla Huevos Rancheros?
Quesadillas for breakfast you say………big question mark? Why not! Just fill them with eggs, scrambled with green, red, and yellow peppers, green onions, cheese and cilantro. Serve it up with sour cream and salsa and you have a south of the border breakfast.
It’s quick and easy, both to make, and to adjust the recipe if you are making for more than two! You can adjust for items you have on hand also………add bacon, or sausage, use a different cheese. Anything goes …….unless you don’t have eggs then, not so much.
These quick and easy Quesadilla Huevos Rancheros gives you more time for what Sundays are for……RELAXING!!!!
- 4 6-inch flour tortillas
- ½ cup grated 4 Cheese Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon each red, green, and yellow pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup salsa
- Scramble the eggs, with peppers and green onion in a skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, until eggs are cooked.
- Spray tortillas with non- stick cooking spray. Place 2 tortillas on grill pan or skillet heat over medium heat.
- Top tortillas with the scrambled eggs, cheese,and cilantro, dividing equally Top with the other tortillas.
- Cook until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes., flipping over once. Cut into wedges and serve with salsa and sour cream.