Mashed Cauliflower Stuffed Portabella Caps
Reformulating recipes to fit my new Weight Watcher lifestyle has been a unique challenge. Trying to use old recipes and make them point friendly means thinking outside the box.
I am almost one month on Weight Watchers and am feeling several things……
- Happy that I have stuck to it….I’m not much on will power where food is concerned.
- Glad to say I have lost 8 pounds.
- Unhappy to say I have only lost 8 pounds….just wish it was coming off faster
- Empowered that I can make choices…they are my points to use as I wish.
- Grateful that such a program exists and helps you with the hard stuff, like how many points are in what foods. The app for the program is stupendous.
Continue reading “Mashed Cauliflower Stuffed Portabella Caps”