Our last post of Sweet Chili Sauce was inspiration for Sweet Chili Chicken Pizza with Cauliflower Crust.
In our last post, I shared our version of Sweet Chili Sauce born from our love of a signature wrap from McDonalds
https://www.mcdonalds.com If you follow our blog you also know that Tim and I have a passion for pizza.
28 pizza recipes and counting…….from breakfast……Potato Crusted Breakfast Pizza….to dessert Strawberry Pretzel Pizza and everything in between. Pizza world….we’ve got you covered. Continue reading “Sweet Chili Chicken Pizza with Cauliflower Crust”
Bruschetta has been on my short list of easy and quick appetizers for years. I always just made it….no recipe, just whipped it up. Cauliflower Spread Bruschetta has the whipped up part…..written down!
Years ago I worked for a long time friend at a restaurant she owned called the Herb Garden Deli Cafe & Bakery. Michelle turned me on to bruschetta, and although my version was never quite like hers, it’s damn good!
I modeled my Bloody Mary Bruschetta from Michelle’s version. Admittedly I took creative license….. Continue reading “Cauliflower Spread Bruschetta”
Mashed Cauliflower Stuffed Portabella Caps
Reformulating recipes to fit my new Weight Watcher lifestyle has been a unique challenge. Trying to use old recipes and make them point friendly means thinking outside the box.
I am almost one month on Weight Watchers and am feeling several things……
- Happy that I have stuck to it….I’m not much on will power where food is concerned.
- Glad to say I have lost 8 pounds.
- Unhappy to say I have only lost 8 pounds….just wish it was coming off faster
- Empowered that I can make choices…they are my points to use as I wish.
- Grateful that such a program exists and helps you with the hard stuff, like how many points are in what foods. The app for the program is stupendous.
Continue reading “Mashed Cauliflower Stuffed Portabella Caps”