Cooking for two………easier said than done! In my section “Date Night Dinners”….. Cooking for “date night ” should not be an OMG moment. Check back on Thursdays for that something special for your date night ………sized just right!
Pork Tenderloin for Two
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Easy and quick pork tenderloin.
- 3/4 – 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (1 tablespoon if using fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary (1 1/2 teaspoons if using fresh)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Trim tenderloin of any fat or sliver skin.
- Place tenderloin on baking sheet and cut a slice down the middle of the tenderloin. Do not cut completely through. You just want a valley for the onions.
- Saute onions, thyme, rosemary, and garlic in the olive oil until just turning translucent and the herbs are fragrant.
- Spread the sautéed onions down the valley you created in the tenderloin.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145*.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Keywords: pork tenderloin, onion, thyme, easy, bake, dinner